How I Celebrate My Holiday Season

Holidays have never been a great experience in my life, but over the years I’ve made them into something that’s unique and special to me. While everyone is arguing about the color of their Starbuck’s cup, and counting the days till their next holiday party, I am doing what I always do- honoring my dead. Most of my dead aren’t family members, but they are all family to me for one reason or another.

Death is the part of life that you don’t think about when you see someone smile for the very first time. As I have grown into the person I have become I make sure to capture that moment inside my head when I meet a beautiful soul.

Do whatever you want with your holidays- just make sure they mean something special to you because that is what's truly important. At the end of the day coffee cups don’t mean shit, they end up in the trash anyways.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Authentically YOU!!

8 Things Random People Say to Me Because I am Heavily Tattooed

6 Ways to Become Successful